Medical Office Assistant Cover Letter
Medical Office Assistants provide clerical support in healthcare facilities. As part of their role of collaborating with medical staff, Medical Office Assistants complete the following duties: sterilizing equipment, preparing patients for procedures, maintaining records, helping patients to fill forms, taking phone calls, processing insurance forms, and scheduling appointments.
Based on our collection of cover letter examples for Medical Office Assistant, the most sought-after skills for this job are:
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Organization and planning
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service orientation
- Time management and multitasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Those interested in a Medical Office Assistant position can check comparable qualifications in the sample cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Medical Office Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Paddino:
Upon review of your posting for a new Medical Office Assistant, I was eager to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized and efficient professional with a variety of administrative support experience and exceptional interpersonal abilities, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your company’s goals and objectives.
My background includes managing diverse administrative tasks to facilitate the achievement of health care facility goals. From coordinating schedules and managing records to documenting information and providing outstanding patient service, I excel at prioritizing tasks, collaborating with peers and management teams, encouraging effective communication, and improving overall productivity.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing overarching administrative activities—including scheduling, reception, documentation, inventory management, and invoicing/collections—while adhering to internal procedures and HIPPA regulations.
- Demonstrating a steadfast commitment to providing outstanding support within fast-paced, customer-facing environments while streamlining operations and achieving organizational success.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while providing top-level organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
My skills in general administration and organization, along with my dynamic collaborative abilities and my positive attitude and work ethic, position me to excel in this role, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bethany P. Stewart
Administrative assistant cover letter sample
This cover letter example for an administrative assistant will help you to sell your skills and professional demeanor.
Use these tips to write an administrative assistant cover letter.
To be the successful candidate for an administrative assistant job, it helps to have a cover letter that can sell your administrative skills, such as organization, communication, and time management, to employers. View our sample cover letter for an administrative assistant below.
And if you need additional writing tips, join Monster for free today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter for administrative assistant jobs.
1543 Elm St.
Sometown, NY 11111
Home: (555) 555-5555
1428 Main St.
Anytown, NY 12222
Dear Mr. Short:
Are you spending too much time handling administrative tasks? Would you like to free yourself from tedious detail work so you can focus on building your business? If the answer is yes, then we should speak.
I offer a five-year track record in office management and administrative support. You will benefit from my following key strengths:
- Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
- Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support.
- Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems.
- A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
I am confident that if you hire me as your administrative assistant, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on growing your business. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I will follow up with you in a few days to discuss your administrative support needs. You may also call me at (555) 555-5555 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time, and have a great day.